Call (404) 990-4112
Client Portal

I already have a criminal attorney, can I hire you as a consultant for the immigration consequences?

If you have already hired or engaged a criminal defense attorney, but you're worried about the consequences on your immigration status, if it could make you deportable or prevent you from becoming a citizen in the future, you absolutely can reach out to us stern law as a criminal Gration firm, we can work with you directly or we can work with your attorney to consult on the immigration consequences. You know, at least your attorney needs to be able to confidently advise you about the immigration consequences at every stage of your case. And when you're sitting across the table from your attorney, and you ask them, how will this impact my immigration status specifically for me in my life right now, you want to make sure that they can competently answer that. And if not, then it's just a matter of making a phone call to us here at stern law. You know, we can work with your attorney to advise them and make sure that you understand those answers to this very important questions and when you're making a decision at any stage of your criminal case, you know confidently how it's going to impact you and you've considered that before you've made a decision. So reach out to us for crema Gration immigration consequences consulting, we can work with you or your attorney, look forward to it.

Reach out for Consultation with Friendly & Professional Team

First Name(Required)
Last Name(Required)
* Required Fields
Your Information Is Safe With Us
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.


1100 Spring St NW #400, Atlanta, GA 30309, US

Our Criminal Defense and Immigration Lawyers Location in Atlanta, GA

Powered by Law Firm Marketing Pros

© Copyrights 2024. The Law Offices of STERN Law, PLLC. All Rights Reserved.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.

(404) 990-4733