Criminal Immigration Lawyer in Hall County
Looking for a Criminal Immigration Lawyer, who is dependable and will fight for you? STERN Law has the experience you want in your corner. People of Hall County look no further. We’re here for you.
Why Choose STERN Law?
- We Fight to Win – Our success rate is 91%. Since 2014, we’ve helped to improved the lives of over 710 clients.
- We Treat You with Dignity – We see you at eye-level, with dignity and without judgment.
- We’re In this Together – We support you, and each other, with whatever it takes to best serve our clients.
- We Get Results – 93% of clients seeking legal status obtained citizenship, green card and/or immigrant visa.
- Highly Reviewed – Our firm is proud of the 4.7/5 rating we’ve been given on Avvo, as well as our 4.5/5 stars on google.
- “No” is Not an Answer – When you decide to stand up and show the world what you are made of, we proudly fight to secure your permanent place here in the United States.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule. Talk to us in the comfort of your home by scheduling a video meeting.
- Family First – 86% of clients we kept secure with their families.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency. We possess the necessary experience knowledge to handle almost any case in a timely manner.
- We Get Charges Dismissed – 93% of our clients with criminal charges or convictions were dismissed!
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (404) 990-4112 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
Your Information Is Safe With Us.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment, if requested.
Criminal Immigration Lawyer Mission Statment
At STERN Law, we relentlessly defend your American Dream. The government will try its best to detain or deport those it considers unworthy. But when you decide to stand up and show the world what you’re made of, we fight proudly to secure your permanent place here in the United States.
We Defend the American Dream®
5 Things Every Non-US Citizen Charged with a Crime Should Know
- You should be aware of everything a U.S. Citizen knows. Your rights are the same. You are protected under the constitution, just like a U.S. citizen. As such, you have the right to get a lawyer and challenge your criminal case.
- If you pay a fine or are receiving probation, it is a sentence for a conviction. Understand that if you pay a fine, you accept a conviction that will have immigration consequences.
- Even if you’re guilty of the offense for which you were arrested there’s room for an attorney to help.
- Don’t miss court because the problem will follow you. Failure to appear in court for a criminal case can hurt your case in immigration court and prevent you from getting a bond.
- Your criminal defense lawyer is required by the U.S. Supreme Court to inform you if you’ll be deported.
Reviews – STERN Law Hall County
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
STERN law is an great firm. I had the pleasure of working with Jessica and she was amazing. Jessica and her team were very responsive and would constantly keep me updated. She was always on time and available for any questions I had. I still receive Important information about changes in immigration and it helps keep my family informed. They take their time to make sure they take care of you. I truly appreciate Stern Law.
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness
I hired Jessica Stern on a recommendation from another attorney and her firm was wonderful to work with. She guided me through each phase of the process and clearly presented my options as we went along. I was faced with a very difficult circumstance because I am a US Citizen and my spouse is Mexican and incarcerated and on order of deportation. Ultimately due to numerous factors working against us, mostly related to COVID, we had to accept Voluntary Departure and I am now in the process of trying to bring him back.
We are very grateful to Jessica and her firm. Her work and her advice paved the way for his return back to the USA. Unfortunately there are many lawyers that will take advantage of people and circumstances, but I can say with complete confidence that her firm will do everything possible to fight for your case. Jessica is a very understanding person and she made us feel like we were more than just another case to her – she always gave us her undivided attention and often responded to our questions even if it was in the middle of the night.
We highly recommend that you speak with her firm. She has a great advantage of knowing how criminal issues and immigration issues can affect each other, which you will not likely find with any other firm. We give our continued thanks to Jessica and her team for all of their hard work during a very difficult time!
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
If you are in need of an immigration attorney we strongly recommend STERN Law. Everyone here is very supportive, kind and professional. They all have been honest. As we go through this very difficult and confusing process Jessica, Claudia and Christina have treated us like family. They have listened to me cry, supported us with personal issues with our daughter and continue to give support through my medical issues. They all have given us hope when we thought our family would be divided. Everything that Jessica and Christina said would be done has been done. Christina walked into court guns smoking and my husband was given the lowest bond ever. ICE workers asked how she did it. I replied I knew from the first phone conversation that these ladies were about their business, they care about people and family. While searching for an immigration attorney I spoke with at least 3, 1 who knew Jessica they all said we can try to help your family but even though we feel Jessica is very expensive she is the best immigration attorney, she can produce miracles for your family, she has the heart, time and resources to properly assist your family. STERN Law has put our mind at ease. Don’t stress the bill, STERN Law will allow you payment arrangements. STERN is very responsive. Live outside the Atlanta area? No problem STERN Law will meet with you by video and communicate by phone. If you want an attorney that will cover all corners, explore all options, step into the courtroom ready to go to war for your family, give you status updates you do not have to call the office, if you truly value your family hire STERN Law. They can and will protect your family, and your rights while treating you like a real family member. Did I mention that you can always reach someone with the firm day or night if needed? Join the STERN Law firm family. They are not afraid to protect you, your family, hopes and dreams.
Simply put, they are awesome. They check in with you after the initial consultation and make sure you are sending in documents as needed. Gabriella especially was awesome. She made sure that I sent in everything the lawyers needed from me. She checked in with me both by phone and email. Jessica went with me to my interview and made sure there was smooth sailing. I hired them last May, took my time sending in my documents by September, and had the appt in Jan. Then finally got my decision by April. I would definitely refer them to anyone dealing with anything concerning immigration. They are great!
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“STERN Law was amazingly efficient and aware of all the pot holes that had lain open in my way for more than seven years.” “Jessica and the team at STERN Law are an absolute pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a defense/immigration attorney.” “Having the Officer who APPROVES YOUR CASE say “Your lawyer did a good job” says it all. I am extremely grateful for what the Stern Law Team did to make my case successful.” “Very efficient, felt really confident and well taken care of the whole time. Super attentive and genuinely cares for each client.”
If these things are what you are looking for in a Criminal Immigration Lawyer, then contact us to see if we are right for you. STERN Law has represented clients from all over Atlanta area and are ready to represent you. We are here to fight for your American dream.
At STERN Law Hall County, we specialize in criminal immigration law or what we call Cirmmigration. If you are a non-U.S. citizen facing criminal charges in the U.S., you must have a lawyer who understands your position and has experience dealing with your specific situation. You need a Criminal Immigration Lawyer to fight for you. STERN Law has been representing people in criminal cases all across the state for over 10 years and will bring all the knowledge we’ve acquired to help you. There is a long list of cases we can help with; here are a few:
- Deportable Offences
- Driving / Traffic Offences
- Controlled Substance Offences
- Federal Immigration Crimes
- Property Crimes
- Fraud / White Collar
- Violent Offences & Sex Crimes
- Appeals & Post Conviction Relief
- Removal (Deportation) Defense
- Green Card & Permanent Residency
- Immigration Benefit Applications
How To Get Started
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently.
Call our office (404) 990-4112 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.