OFFICE OPERATIONS MANAGER
FOR CRIMMIGRATION (CRIMINAL DEFENSE + IMMIGRATION) FIRM
* Only those who pay attention to specific application instructions will receive response.*
We are an Atlanta-based CrImmigration (immigration + criminal defense) law firm 100% committed to the defense of non-U.S. citizens. Our clients face a pending criminal matter, deportation, or wish to pursue a family-based immigration status opportunity. Our reputation was built on a clear long-term vision, our core principles, and our mission together as a team.
There is a better way to treat people, regardless of where they were born, mistakes they have made, or on which side of the border they live today.
- We change the narrative and fight negative stereotypes.
- We see you at eye-level, with respect and without judgment.
- We bridge the gaps between us.
- We don’t take “no” for an answer.
What We Believe:
- We believe you are so much more than the worst thing you (may) have done.
- We believe that no human being is illegal…and that you are not an outsider.
- We believe that where there’s human will, there’s a way…and there’s a better way together.
- We believe in knowing our neighbors.
- We believe in celebrating holidays, births, weddings and graduations with family near and far, old and new.
- We believe kids should be driven to school by their parents and know they’ll be there when they get home.
- We believe that your spirit is the American spirit.
- We believe that living doesn’t happen in the shadows…and that it’s time to step into the light.
At STERN Law, we relentlessly defend your American Dream. The government will try its best to detain or deport those it considers unworthy. But when you decide to stand up and show the world what you’re made of, we fight proudly to secure your permanent place here in the United States.
OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE TEAM
Careers at STERN Law are team-oriented and provide the opportunity for professional growth, success and satisfaction knowing that we provide client-centered representation and help our clients to be free and remain with their families. We are expanding our reach to now help more people, and need a committed Office Operations Manager for our team.
The Office Operations Manager is a Manager with specific responsibilities for the day-to-day management of Firm’s office operations. The Operations Manager also assists the Chief Operations Officer and CEO with his/her leadership responsibilities.
The Office Operations Manager primary goal is to relieve the COO of the routine tasks involved in managing the business so the COO can focus on more substantive and valuable responsibilities.
The Office Operations Manager reports to the COO.
With the delegated authority of the COO, the Office Operations Manager manages all of the office functions of the Firm and serves as point-of-contact for all staff in delegated responsibilities.
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING:
FACILITIES & OFFICE OPERATIONS:
MARKETING & EVENT PLANNING:
Education & Experience
The Office Operations Manager will have the equivalent of an Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or a related field, or equivalent (5+ years) work experience.
The Office Operations Manager will have supervisory experience and experience working in office management. Experience in budgeting, operations, and HR highly preferred.
*Spanish fluency is a plus*
- Competitive salary & benefits
- PTO and paid holidays
- Direct face-to-face work with some of the best clients in the U.S.A (really, they are awesome!)
- Appreciation for work-life balance and team culture
- Being a big fish in a small pond
- Being on the cutting edge of shaping legal industry and quality of client representation
Full-time, exempt position of avg 50 hours per week. Occasional nights/weekends as required.
TO APPLY: Send an email to hr @sternlawfirm.us with your last name written backwards in the subject line with the title of the position, and attach your resume in .pdf format.
*Internal Team Values:
- We welcome and plan for change.
- We aren’t afraid to fail; we just don’t fail the same way twice.
- When we are our best selves, we do our best work.
- Continuous attention to adding value in the client experience enhances trust in the law and client empowerment. (code of conduct)
- We are personable, yet always professional.
- We support one another with whatever it takes to best serve our clients.
- We’re agile.
- We believe our ability to quickly respond to change is a source of improvement for our clients and a competitive advantage.