CrImmigration Attorney Atlanta - Criminal & Immigration Defense Lawyer

I need help with a visa for another country. Can a U.S. immigration attorney help me?

U.S. immigration attorneys specialize in federal immigration law of the United States of America. Although they can be extremely knowledgeable of international travel regulations, consular requests and foreign affairs, they will not be able to give you legal advice about another country’s immigration laws.

If you are a U.S. citizen looking for legal advice on international travel, you will need to find a specialized attorney from that specific country. Alternatively, contact that country’s U.S. Embassy to obtain more information about travel as a U.S. citizen:

If you are not a U.S. citizen, you must find specific information regarding travel to that country based on your nationality and passport.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *