CrImmigration Attorney Atlanta - Criminal & Immigration Defense Lawyer

How can I get my 10-year Green Card back if I lost it?

We get this a lot. No need to panic: if the Green Card is still valid or has not been revoked, you simply need to file Form I-90 with USCIS.

Follow this link- you can even fill the form and pay online:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *