calendar icon
Contact Us

Administrative and judicial forms of relief are available to a non-citizen after removal hearings have ended. These forms of relief are similar to appeals because they seek to overturn or challenge an order issued by an Immigration Judge.

When a non-citizen or DHS disagrees with the decision of an Immigration Judge, they can appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) to have the immigration judge’s ruling overturned. The BIA is an administrative body that has the authority to interpret Federal immigration laws. An appeal of an immigration judge’s decision must be received by the BIA within 30 days from the date it was issued by the court.

Under the immigration laws, the Federal Courts of Appeal have the authority to hear certain decisions appealed from the BIA. If a non-citizen disagrees with the rulings of the BIA, they may be able to appeal to the Federal courts. A a non-citizen has 30 days from the date of a final removal decision to file a judicial appeal.

You deserve to be represented by the first 100% CrImmigration Law Firm in the country

As the first and only law firm that remains 100% committed to the defense of non-U.S. citizens through criminal and immigration law exclusively, we know you best. We know what success looks like for you… You will work with a team committed to the education of their community, their colleagues and themselves.

Take a stand for your future,RIGHT NOW.

If you’re ready to relentlessly FIGHT for your freedom, and WON’T take “no” for an answer, connect with STERN Law today!

Follow us on FB for Current Immigration Policy/Law Updates

Call Us

    We respect your privacy

    Call Now