calendar icon
Contact Us

A pardon is an order granted to people who have maintained a good reputation in their community, after the completion of their sentence(s) for a criminal offense. A Pardon is an official statement attached to the criminal record that confirms the State of Georgia has pardoned the crime.

The Restoration of Rights is an order restoring a person’s civil and political rights which are lost in Georgia upon conviction. These include the right to run for and hold public office, to serve on a jury and to serve as a Notary Public. Restoration of rights does not include the right to possess, own or to carry a concealed firearm. The right to vote (for U.S. Citizens) is automatically restored upon completion of your sentence(s); therefore, you don’t need to submit an application to restore your right to vote.

A pardon does not expunge, remove or erase the crime from your record, but it could make a significant difference depending on your situation. The applicant must wait until at least five years since release from supervision (including probation and/or parole).

A pardon is an exceptional remedy that is carefully considered by the Georgia State Board of Pardons and Paroles. It is important to make the best possible presentation to the Board along with your request. If a Georgia conviction is affecting your livelihood, a request for a pardon may your best chance in restoring your future.

You deserve to be represented by the first 100% CrImmigration Law Firm in the country

As the first and only law firm that remains 100% committed to the defense of non-U.S. citizens through criminal and immigration law exclusively, we know you best. We know what success looks like for you… You will work with a team committed to the education of their community, their colleagues and themselves.

Take a stand for your future,RIGHT NOW.

If you’re ready to relentlessly FIGHT for your freedom, and WON’T take “no” for an answer, connect with STERN Law today!

Follow us on FB for Current Immigration Policy/Law Updates

Call Us

    We respect your privacy

    Call Now