Green Card Applications

Green Card Applications

Apply for your Green Card

Many people get Green Cards, becoming permanent residents, through family members. You may be eligible to get a Green Card as:

  • an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen: includes spouses, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older
  • a family member of a U.S. citizen fitting into a preference category: includes unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21, married children of any age, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older
  • a family member of a green card holder: includes spouses and unmarried children of the sponsoring green card holder
  • a member of a special category: can include battered spouse or child (VAWA), a K nonimmigrant, a person born to a foreign diplomat in the United States, a V nonimmigrant or a widow(er) of a U.S. Citizen

STERN Law will ensure that you complete the process properly, without error causing further delay, and will be present with you throughout the interview process.  Make sure that you do not make any mistakes that could put your immigration status in jeopardy, and protect yourself with a lawyer right away.

Learn More: